PRODUCTION & TRAINING
Helping academics and researchers make an impact.
Taking academics into bars, students out to community events and artists into science festivals; I train S.T.E.M. researchers on how to make an impact with their non-scientist audiences. Oh, and I also produce all manner of events in which to put them to work.
PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT CONSULTING
- I offer public engagement training targeted to those working in science, technology, engineering & maths (S.T.E.M.) fields.
- From early career S.T.E.M. researchers to established academics and those in industry, I run a wide variety of sessions from:
- An introductory Public Engagement 101
- Audience specific presentation skills
- How to develop talks, activities and more.
Get in touch with me to discuss building sessions around your specific needs.
- Developing or running a S.T.E.M. engagement project? I advise on all aspects of project management from planning to implementation.
- With a wealth of experience running large scale public engagement events and working with professional funding bodies, I can help you:
- Develop your proposals.
- Reach the audiences you want to engage.
- Advise on practical logistics.
- Build evaluation into your project to know you've be successful.